So, I made it through my fourth day of consistent blogging. I have no real indication at all that anyone is actually reading this blog but its still been fun. Imagine my surprise when I got a comment from a blog I just started following saying that they nominated me for an award!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Isn’t that nice?! Someone thinks I’m cute (that’s my story, I’m sticking to it!)! So, if you get a chance (because I KNOW people are reading this) go visit my new friend Green Grows Dark, seriously. So now I need to answer these 10 questions. Then I’m supposed to nominate another blogger that would fit the requirements, only I don’t know any other very small bloggers so sadly it I can’t pass it on. I’ll keep it in mind though if I come across any!
Coca Cola or Pepsi? Why? Diet Pepsi, much to my health coach’s utter horror. I’ve cut back and she will survive (I hope!).
- Which country would you like to visit? I would love to see Ireland.
- At what time do you go to bed usually? Um, much later than I should. I think it’s usually around midnight.
- If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you would do? Pay off the house and my auto loan… and find someone to help.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? It’s somewhere I can ramble.
- Are you scared of an animal in particular? I have a serious fear of fischer cats.
- What is your favorite book of all time? I really can’t decide between the Mists of Avalon, or The Last Herald Mage.
- Do you like people? Sometimes. I like them best when I’m not forced to be with them.
- What’s you favorite TV show? Dr. Who…. I’m a diehard Whovian.
- If you were to bake me something (even if its burnt) What would it be? Brownies! From a box, because I can mostly follow directions if I pay close attention.