I’m on mobile so I’m not promising perfection but here’s some random thoughts.
• The children’s choir at church is adorable. I’m watching them practice right now.
• Beth has her winter concert at school next week.
• I’ve been looking at a few things in my life the wrong way and I need to change that.
• Our RAD specialist had some very valid points today. I really appreciate and value her insight. She said she’s running out of things to tell me that I don’t already know.
• I have no close local friends anymore. For the first time in a year this is a starting to bother me.
• At some point some of these will become full posts of their own.
• Sometimes change is a good thing. To me, all change is terrifying. Good change scares me as much as hard change.
That’s all I have tonight. Mostly because I hate blogging from my cell phone.